For Muslims living in Adelaide, Australia this website will provide detailed Ramadan calendar Adelaide, Australia 2017. The Ramadan Kareem calendar Adelaide will not only provide dates but with details about the timings for Sehr and Iftar for each day of the month of Ramadan. The Ramadan Fasting Calendar Adelaide is according to the Ramadan schedule in Adelaide for the year 2017.
Ramadan is celebrated by Muslims throughout the world. All the Muslims celebrate it according to the timing of their own country or city. For instance, Muslims in Adelaide will follow Ramadan calendar Adelaide 2017 which will be according to the timing of Adelaide dawn and sunset. Muslims begin their fast at the time of dawn, this is called as Sehr. And they end their fast at the time of sunset, calling it Iftar. The whole time period for a fast can be different for different regions, for some countries the fast may last 10 hours while for some it can also last for 20 hours. The duration of the fast is totally dependent upon the timings of dawn and sunset. So the Muslims in Adelaide will always follow Ramadan calendar Adelaide.
Ramadan is known as the month of blessings and its importance for Muslims can be realized through various mentions in Quran as well as Hadith. It is mentioned in Quran about Ramadan that "Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down, as a guide to mankind and a clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong).." (Q 2:183).
The importance of Ramadan cannot be denied, some of the reasons are:
- Fasting is considered as the fourth pillar of Islam.
- Holy Quran was revealed during this month, thus increasing its importance.
- Allah has declared that praying and fasting in the month of Ramadan can lead to forgiveness of one's sins.
- Fasting keeps Muslims away from sins.
- Fasting in Ramadan is considered equivalent to fasting for at least 10 months.
- The night of Laylat al-Qadar comes in the month of Ramadan, giving the Muslims an opportunity to seek forgiveness for their sins and come closer to Allah.
- Fasting in Ramadan brings the Muslims closer to each other.
- Fasting makes Muslims realize the importance of Allah's blessings in their lives.
- The reward for one good deed is multiplied in the Holy month of Ramadan.
Some Mosques around the Adelaide City
Ramadan is observed all around the world including Australia. The Muslims living in Adelaide follow their own Ramadan fasting calendar Adelaide. Although the Muslims population in Adelaide is in minority as compared to people from other religions but they keep a healthy relationship with each other by utilizing the mosques and Islamic centers around them to gather at special occasions. They come together to work for each other and serve their community as well. For Muslims who are trying to find mosques in Adelaide who will follow Ramadan calendar Adelaide 2017, some of them are:
- Masjid Al Seiti (مسجدالسيتي)
- Central Adelaide Mosque
- Islamic society of South Australia
- IICSA - Islamic Information Centre of South Australia
- Islamic Arabic Centre & Al-Khalil Mosque
Ramadan Calendar Adelaide 2017
Here is "Adelaide Ramadan Calendar 2017". You can easily save this Ramadan Calendar. Ramadan Start in Adelaide, Australia on Friday, May 26, 2017 and ends in the evening of Sunday, June 25, 2017